Turbo timer / programmer

Lugger007

Reaction score
I'm looking for any recommendations on a programmer that includes a good turbo timer either based on time or temp.

I'm not looking to chip the truck as still under warranty till 100k but monitor the motor and cool her down before she shuts off.

All recommendations or experience is appreciated.
Brian
2012 f250

pog

Reaction score
what about getting a 2-way alarm/autostart system?

Lugger007

Reaction score
what about getting a 2-way alarm/autostart system?

I have no objections to a 2 way remote with turbo timer, if you have recommendations please give them.

I was only thinking about a programmer to monitor the motor, but I'm open to ideas.

pog

Reaction score
i have a compustar on my truck, works great. it has a built in turbo timer set to two minutes after you put in park and engage the parking brake.

pog

Reaction score
i believe its the compustar 2w9000fmr. dont got the keys with me or id know for sure

Fyrman25

Reaction score
If you have an Edge CTS insight monitor, there is a turbo timer that you can buy to run with it. I did some searching around the net and found it. It can be set up to run for a pre-specified time frame, or by temp from an EGT sensor. It also looks like BD Diesel has one out.

I'm assuming that other companies make them also, thats just what I found for 2011-2013 powerstrokes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.