Turbo upgrade

Azraie218

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just finished my street max turbo upgrade from Midwest and man I have to say those guys are absolutely awesome! I can not be more happy with the service and help from them.

Any way on to what I am lost on.... The pipe kit I got required me to remove the charged air temp sensor and now it's throwing a code.... What have you guys done or ffound with this, I haven't put my new tuning in will that make it go away?

Thanks

Azraie218

Reaction score
Cause it came off down stream of the charges air cooler when I replace the piping and there is no where to mount it in the new pipe

Azraie218

Reaction score
Oh man, it's night any day, I absolutely love it! I can't say enough I'm still on stock fuel once I save some cash, my friend who's a duramax man throgh and through was even smiling and he has some high horse power truck (he's in diesel power challenge again this year) so that says something! But like I said it's awesome I'm really happy i went eith the Street max also

Azraie218

Reaction score
Honestly the truck in stock form didn't smoke all that much, it was nice and even after u changed out the turbo and ran it on canned tunes it wasn't as bad as u had thought. With the tunes by Morgan it's real clean unless A guy walks in it from s low speed or a stop... Other than that she's exactly what I wanted im very very happy with it.... Now the next step is to hook up to my toy hauler and see how it hauls. Again I can't thank the guys at Midwest enough it's been and awesome experience

Azraie218

Reaction score
Yah man it's a totally different truck, it's such a great upgrade I wish I did it years ago.... And I'd do it again in a heart beat. It got rid of that god awful screeching sound it made before when you let off the pedal. The turbo is very very vocal inside and out of the truck.... It almost sounds like a duramax when you walk on it though... I'm not sure about that part though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polaris7x

Reaction score
Yah man it's a totally different truck, it's such a great upgrade I wish I did it years ago.... And I'd do it again in a heart beat. It got rid of that god awful screeching sound it made before when you let off the pedal. The turbo is very very vocal inside and out of the truck.... It almost sounds like a duramax when you walk on it though... I'm not sure about that part though

basically because its a duramax lly turbo

Azraie218

Reaction score
Yah that's what I've heard, it's a good upgrade though

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.