TX newbie

txwayno

Reaction score
Just looking to hang out, learn some stuff and pass something on if I can.
At 50 I bought my first Ford, first dually, first 4x4 and first diesel all rolled up in one and I love it! Thanks to Power Stroke Enginuities for the hook up on this place.
Wayno
Alvin, TX

91kpow.jpg

txwayno

Reaction score
Thanks Jeremy.
I just moved here from Texas City. It was time for sure. Plenty of room here to make all the damn noise I want and no one stealing my stuff!

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Texas huh?

There are only two things that come from Texas......HaHa

Welcome! Nice rig.

txwayno

Reaction score
A Dairy Farmer would know! Lol
I lived in Virginia for a while too. 4.5 LOOOONG years. I should known it wasn't fir me when I drive across the state line and saw all signs telling me what was illegal in VA. !

txwayno

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Sorry the truck pic is so f'n big. Don't see a way to edit the post now. I guess I waited to long.
I'm not from Katy but I think the previous owner might have been. I can't take cred for the truck build as I bought it this way. That's why I'm here to read and learn because I don't know **** about diesels other then the handle on the gas pump is a different color.
I'm down in Alvin.

Last edited:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
A Dairy Farmer would know! Lol
I lived in Virginia for a while too. 4.5 LOOOONG years. I should known it wasn't fir me when I drive across the state line and saw all signs telling me what was illegal in VA. !

And how did you know I was a dairy farmer?

Latest posts

Members online