Tyrant Diesel 7.3 Tunes

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I'm running his tunes currently and absolutely love them. Truck runs amazing, stock like pedal no ubbers amounts of smoke, drives smooth and pulls like a raped ape!! I can daily drive every tune with out a super touchy pedal or it wanting to take off like a rocket and when you really lay into the pedal the get up and go is for sure there! Not one complaint about his tunes except my clutch and tires freaking hate them lol
My tunes are smoky as fawk and the pedal is pretty touchy. Haven't been able to get ahold of Cale in months...

FORD7.3

Reaction score
My tunes are smoky as fawk and the pedal is pretty touchy. Haven't been able to get ahold of Cale in months...

Andrew and I talked with cale about that cause you and joe had the same issues and joes not having that issue any more, txt me later and ill explain and see if I can get it straightened out..

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Fix the boost leak and I bet that unless your standing on it it won't be smokey at all!

Strokersace

Reaction score
:whs: I've ran his tunes in a couple of different trucks and have been super impressed. Hard to get ahold of, but best tunning I've ran thus far.

When things turn around for me money wise, I'm going to be getting a VB and chip reburn from him.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
I have driven a lot of trucks with programs by various tuners on them and I am already biased towards my tunes but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with Cale's tunes on this particular setup (GT42R/Bcodes/200%) to the point I opted NOT to reburn the chip with my tunes.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, He is doing something right;)

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
That says something if the wizard approves :D

If only he was a little easier to get ahold of lol. Im still waiting..

Supersize

Reaction score
It will be worth the wait. I bought injectors and had my chip reburned by Tyrant Diesel. It was installed last week and today was the first day I really got to drive the truck. All I can really say is WOW!
The main problem I had with the previous tuner was how the trans shifted. WOT or every time the truck down shifted, the gear change would just about give you wip lash. Now the BTS shifts just like a stock trans and gear changes are silky smooth
The power is also very good! Even power thru out acceleration and clean. I would recommend Tyrant to anyone. The best thing I have purchased for the truck so far!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
He's gotten 10 times easier to get a hold of in the last few weeks. He's trying to make it better. Definitely worth the wait though if you can't get a hold of him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.