UCC Results/Standings

Black AOD

Reaction score
I mean full run. That almost got me in trouble answering the phone right before it happened. Had to set the phone down for a second. DAMN!

looking up parts

Agreed. Between that and Jesse's nitrous backfire...both those I was watching on the live stream. I jumped straight up LOL.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. Between that and Jesse's nitrous backfire...both those I was watching on the live stream. I jumped straight up LOL.

as soon as the first liitle nitrous backfire happened i said wait for it.. wait for it ... and sure enough .

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
First off great effort for the whole Ford camp! Jesse, trucks a damn animal! Shawn hung in there with the best of the industry! Aaron made some stupid HP, as for our truck not performing like we would have wanted it too, the truck was fighting a RP issue since it has been running (3 days before the ucc) at the challenge the truck would not make over 21k rail which definitely sucked lol. As for the drag race, I think the second pass the fass pump died and in turn grenaded the whole fuel system. Industrial was more then kind to help Craig and crew out in getting the whole system cleaned and new pumps and injectors built. Sadly though it wasn't done in time. After bringing it back here and tinkering and going over everything I think Craig got the truck to fuel properly since it made 1254 on fuel last night on one of the first tunes he's written. Stay tuned since there will be some track times

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
First off great effort for the whole Ford camp! Jesse, trucks a damn animal! Shawn hung in there with the best of the industry! Aaron made some stupid HP, as for our truck not performing like we would have wanted it too, the truck was fighting a RP issue since it has been running (3 days before the ucc) at the challenge the truck would not make over 21k rail which definitely sucked lol. As for the drag race, I think the second pass the fass pump died and in turn grenaded the whole fuel system. Industrial was more then kind to help Craig and crew out in getting the whole system cleaned and new pumps and injectors built. Sadly though it wasn't done in time. After bringing it back here and tinkering and going over everything I think Craig got the truck to fuel properly since it made 1254 on fuel last night on one of the first tunes he's written. Stay tuned since there will be some track times

pretty good report for a no show !

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I wish I could have made it lol, moving cost too much money and so did the build I would have liked to do

Latest posts

Members online