UCC Results/Standings

bluedge8

Reaction score
Congrats Jesse! Impressive for sure!!
Did anyone else notice Shawn Ellerton was the only non shop sponsored truck? Pretty impressive!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Congrats Jesse! Impressive for sure!!
Did anyone else notice Shawn Ellerton was the only non shop sponsored truck? Pretty impressive!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The whole ford camp kinda sponsored itself in a way.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jwarren

Reaction score
Thanks all, Fords did really well. Shawn is not done expect big things from that truck.
Rudys truck will be back in no time that thing will be insane on the track. I know MPD was working over time on Aaron's truck just to get it to the event. They finished there truck last and I'm sure it needed some adjustments but 1600+ isn't shabby at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks all, Fords did really well. Shawn is not done expect big things from that truck.
Rudys truck will be back in no time that thing will be insane on the track. I know MPD was working over time on Aaron's truck just to get it to the event. They finished there truck last and I'm sure it needed some adjustments but 1600+ isn't shabby at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're going to dpc with keeter right?

swinky

Reaction score
I want to go but I'd be useless lol I think he has a damn good chance.

The fact he didn't pick much power up on spray at sea level is perfect imo so he'll make up all the loss from the air with spray.

6.OH_DIESEL

Reaction score
Haven't seen the show yet . I have it recording .. I heard Jessie Warren has a new truck? Or is it the same 6.0?

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I've known Lavon for years and he really is a class act surrounded by good honest hard working friends and family that allow it to all happen. Its been awesome seeing that fledgling business grow from building transmissions in the old milk house at an old dairy farm to the powerhouse that it is today proven by back to back DPC titles and now a UCC title.

6.OH_DIESEL

Reaction score
you're probably thinking about ellerton? cause he had a rcsb at icc and not the ccsb he used to have
Could be . my buddy was telling me.. So Warren has the same truck I take it ..I'm going to check online in a little ..

6.OH_DIESEL

Reaction score
Thanks .. Nice .. His last ye.ar dyno pull was around 1000hp if I remember .. This run he did 1758 .. He must have done alot of work to it ..

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Thanks .. Nice .. His last ye.ar dyno pull was around 1000hp if I remember .. This run he did 1758 .. He must have done alot of work to it ..

There is an extra spinny thing and I'm sure a little more spray among other things.

looking up parts

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Of the trucks on the dyno I saw lavon and jesse's looked the most violent and you know they were laying it down.

looking up parts

Black AOD

Reaction score
Of the trucks on the dyno I saw lavon and jesse's looked the most violent and you know they were laying it down.

looking up parts

LOL. That black and blue dodge blowing up in a ball of flame wasn't violent enough for you? Haha