Ultimate Callout Challenge

hucorey

Reaction score
It's not too far away, but this event is the biggest diesel truck event in the country. Once again we are one of the main sponsors, and obviously repp'ing the Powerstrokes.

Hope to see you there, and please stop by our booth to say hi.

June 3,4,5

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
There is a good chance. If we can find a dog sitter I'll ride with my gf down Saturday cause she has to work down there and just get dropped off

Racer71

Reaction score
Not too far from me here in Indiana. I’ve not made it to ucc, we wanted to go last year but were busy with the dirt midget that weekend. I finally make it scheid last summer though. If I could get my truck tuned properly I’d love to throw it in the dyno

hucorey

Reaction score
We are hoping to run our P-pump 7.3 on Sunday in the sled pull event, but it just depends on if we get the new pump dialed in and a bunch of little things to finish up.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
We are hoping to run our P-pump 7.3 on Sunday in the sled pull event, but it just depends on if we get the new pump dialed in and a bunch of little things to finish up.

Any pictures and specs of the build?

hucorey

Reaction score
Any pictures and specs of the build?
Just bought the old pump from Farentz out of the Jumpin' Jack Flash as they went to a bigger pump. Running modified Cummins 8.3 injectors, and upgraded the axles last year from Precision Machine, and scissor trussed the frame. We'll be running a ZF6 trans.
1733f6d12eed76b7c4e7abcb5fd6858c.jpg
551db4ad2407f41b56fa62f86a92d0c1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.