• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

unlocked SCT SF3 for sale

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I made sure to unlock the device before taking it off the truck. I used it for the truck in my signature. Not sure if anyone else can use them but it has ********** Diesels Extreme street, Extreme race, tow, street, and aggressive street on it. I have all the hardware and it looks brand new. Pictures can be sent upon request just message me on here. I am asking $300 for the controller. I will cover the shipping cost. I am located in Ohio.

sootie

Reaction score
what is the part number of the unit. how many unlocks left?

powerjoke73

Reaction score
The console has been unlocked by SCT once and I just unlocked it myself. Not sure what you mean by part number. 3015 is on the box as well as XP06181126BCE. I did update the device so now it can hold more then 3 custom tunes.

Strokersace

Reaction score
The console has been unlocked by SCT once and I just unlocked it myself. Not sure what you mean by part number. 3015 is on the box as well as XP06181126BCE. I did update the device so now it can hold more then 3 custom tunes.
D elete capable 3015R?? Or just a 3015?

sootie

Reaction score

3015 is the part number-thanks. posting a pic of the device info screen will show me what i need to.

sootie

Reaction score
the device info screen. it will show serial # etc

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Here is the first picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    987.9 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Members online