• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Unmodded H2E

Viking

Reaction score
Was told less than 10k on it and from the lack of play and unrestricted spin id say that's correct. I was a lil impressed on how well it spun, nothing IMO wrong with its movement. I never even got it on my truck but life happens and your fiance's daily driver needs fixing....

$650 shipped to you in lower 48

Viking

Reaction score
Wow great price for that charger. Good luck with the sale. I might know someone looking

Thank You

What's the odds of that price including a mount as well? Lol :crossing fingers:

Just the turbo sorry haha

I will be putting pics up here today, just have to get the camera to charge up here should be in the half hour. PM's have been active lots of interested people waiting on pics.

Viking

Reaction score
Here's the pics...

edit: i didnt even notice the cobwebs before haha, yea it hasn't been used.

Last edited:

Jason

Reaction score
It's an excellent deal for sure.

I had just asked bc I'd like to get more air for a smaller injector, but am not sure I want to listen to a 38r under load when towing. Alot of these turbos, once you throw in the mount, etc., it kinda kills it for me lol.

Good luck on the sale man, I'd be all over it, but were fixing to have a baby within the next two weeks, and I'm not working right now so I can take care of my wife (goes into surgery right after the baby is born for gallbladder), so I'm watching frivolous spending.

Viking

Reaction score
It's an excellent deal for sure.

I had just asked bc I'd like to get more air for a smaller injector, but am not sure I want to listen to a 38r under load when towing. Alot of these turbos, once you throw in the mount, etc., it kinda kills it for me lol.

Good luck on the sale man, I'd be all over it, but were fixing to have a baby within the next two weeks, and I'm not working right now so I can take care of my wife (goes into surgery right after the baby is born for gallbladder), so I'm watching frivolous spending.

Don't worry about it, make sure you keep family first.

Viking

Reaction score
I'm only listing it here for now, if no takers by friday im posting it elsewhere. I wanted to give PSA a head start!!!

Viking

Reaction score
And thank you for a good deal.
If anybody else is ever thinking about buying something from Viking, I wouldn't hesitate, he's great to deal with!

Thanks Dave! Nothing but a great transaction and dare I say fast? haha

Latest posts

Members online