Unread/Read Post Issue

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the Unread/read symbols. For example, I have read everything in the 6.4L Aftermarket section. But if I close this window and reopen it, it shows that I havent read anything in the 6.4L section. How can I fix this?

I have the same issue on the org sometimes, but never cared for the site enough to fix it. Also, sometimes, on the org, if I close the window and come back later, it shows Ive read all the threads when I actually havent.

Thanks for yalls help.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Its a cookie issue. Probably something do with internet explorer 9 I bet since its kind of rampant with problems with forums from what Ive read.

Make sure you have it set to accept cookies. I'll try to do some write ups with screen shots showing how to set everything when I get caught up on things.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Its a cookie issue. Probably something do with internet explorer 9 I bet since its kind of rampant with problems with forums from what Ive read.

Make sure you have it set to accept cookies. I'll try to do some write ups with screen shots showing how to set everything when I get caught up on things.

I dont think I have Internet Explorer 9. And this has been doing it to me on the org since 2008. But other forums are fine. Ill look at the cookies and see what I find.

Thanks.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I dont think I have Internet Explorer 9. And this has been doing it to me on the org since 2008. But other forums are fine. Ill look at the cookies and see what I find.

Thanks.

Some firewall / spyware tools clean cookies too so see if you added something like that.

Latest posts

Members online