uo303 softwansre incompatibility with transfer case control module

chappy

Reaction score
As the title says I keep getting a soft code which according to klm performance is software incompatibility with transfer case contro module. I have used the tansfer case in every gear many times and never a problem. I'm just curious what peoples thoughts are on why its there. I've erased it sever times and it comes back.

protraxrptr17

Reaction score
Are you sure U0303 is the number? Cant find a description for that code in shopkey. I did find a U0306 which is software incompatability with FICM, so U0303 would make sense to be a software incompatability code. Check continuity on the light blue and white wire at the TCCM and the PCM. Dont think thats the issue because that should just throw some kind of communication error. You havent swapped PCMs or anything lately have you? It didnt show up right after changing tunes? If it was me, I would reflash the TCCM and see what happens. Probably something wrong with the TCCM itself, but a reflash may fix it.

protraxrptr17

Reaction score
I just found a description for B2477 (which should be stored in the GEM module), which is the same code as you described. Just says reflash the module in the test.

Zmann

Reaction score
My AE verifies his code is exactly what He has written except without the misspelled words lol "u0303 softwansre incompatibility with transfer case control module "

I have a few soft codes on mine also I don't worry much about

like a security module and some other weird ones like a Key error I suspect is from my remote start

it has no ill effects so I don't sweat it

Last edited:

chappy

Reaction score
lol The keys really suck on this laptop. But yes I'm sure its the u0303. I double checked. Well thanks ,I guess I won't worry about it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.