Update 06/09/15

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Warren diesel built it. Ruled out. If I take the truck to stock there is no delay the tunes control the solenoid pressure. I honestly think there why to high. But im not a tuner yet if I remember correctly warren put shift kits and new solenoids in his trannys I could be wrong though

04cr450

Reaction score
The solenoids are not new... he cleans them thoroughly and checks them with a multimeter (I was at his shop when he built mine). I also don't think their is a shift kit- he does add more clutch plates though.

04cr450

Reaction score
From what I saw he Installed a new oem pump and just different clutch plates- never mentioned anything about a shift kit but I could have misinterpreted it.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
From what I saw he Installed a new oem pump and just different clutch plates- never mentioned anything about a shift kit but I could have misinterpreted it.

On his website it say modified pump and shift kit. I have a comp plus trans. I wasn't there when he built it though but I'll have to look into it maybe give Andy a call how long was it before you had to replace solenoid? Did he warranty it? Haven't had the trans but 2 months maybe

04cr450

Reaction score
I have the comp plus as well... the line pressure control solenoid that failed was on my stock trans not the Warren trans...but no doubt Andy will take care of you if something is messed up.

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I have the comp plus as well... the line pressure control solenoid that failed was on my stock trans not the Warren trans...but no doubt Andy will take care of you if something is messed up.

Thank you for the lead I will def call him and let him know what's happening with it

jban126_f350

Reaction score
How difficult is removing the valve body to replace line pressure solenoid if I heard correcly it's the front passenger side solenoid?

Latest posts

Members online