Update on Godzilla

Wayne

Reaction score
...i'm just De-mal'ing the truck to make it an easier sale.....

as for engines, i think that's #9 . trans.. prolly #6 .

LOL LOL LOL "de-mal'ing". Not into the Wyoming redneck stuff, huh? That was a nice truck before you got it. I'm sure it's even nicer now despite the power loss.

Several of those engines, possibly transmissions you pulled out were in good running condition at the time they were pulled, right? You get bored with stuff faster than anyone I know... with the exception of a friend I have in the middle of divorce #4 LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL "de-mal'ing". Not into the Wyoming redneck stuff, huh? That was a nice truck before you got it. I'm sure it's even nicer now despite the power loss.

Several of those engines, possibly transmissions you pulled out were in good running condition at the time they were pulled, right? You get bored with stuff faster than anyone I know... with the exception of a friend I have in the middle of divorce #4 LOL

Divorce#4? Youchy....that might hurt a tad.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

trans not sure i don't remember exactly , but i never pulled a good motor out.

if you know anyone looking for a 2010 ecsb with a good motor and turbos and tons of extras, let me know !!

Black AOD

Reaction score
trans not sure i don't remember exactly , but i never pulled a good motor out.

if you know anyone looking for a 2010 ecsb with a good motor and turbos and tons of extras, let me know !!

Couple of EC 6.4's for sale round hur lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we squeezed 921 out of it after tuning the gates, we could have fueled it harder and possibly gained more, but after all this truck has been thru, i left it there. this dyno isn't the most friendly so i'm happy with that number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfqpJ8JLz04

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
mist he getting old or tired of having to build motors.. never would have thought you would say those words.. I left it there... lol..

for now anyway..

***er rips man! sounded good too!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online