Update on my rig

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
if i might make a suggestion.....

every time you pick it up, it takes a few days and something magically happens.

make him use it as his DD for a few days, so you get it back in un-fked condition.

make them work any other bugs out before you get it back, rather than a few days after you do, something else goes wrong.

timj

Reaction score
Agreed. With some of our builds, it's the combination of so much stuff apart, along with so much custom and modified parts. Even the most meticulous mechanic won't have everything 100% worry free without some windshield time.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I told them to drive it now more leaks are occurring. Now finger pointing starts. Morgan and I talked and I think we are shipping it to him he go through it and get it right. This way only one shop touches it. I don't know what is going on with these leaks. smh

Ohh I boug a 2016 Platinum, it is in Idaho Springs and i pick it up Tues. Wyane hooked me up with his dealership. He is tuning, egr delets, No limit intake, ccv reroute and a 5" exhaust.
Future plans are a 66vgt and 750hp, no more than that.
IMG_20151029_183103944_zps3auwmree.jpg
"]
[/URL][
28623_zps8tymzi9p.jpg
"]
28623_zps8tymzi9p.jpg
[/URL]

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I told them to drive it now more leaks are occurring. Now finger pointing starts. Morgan and I talked and I think we are shipping it to him he go through it and get it right. This way only one shop touches it. I don't know what is going on with these leaks. smh

Ohh I boug a 2016 Platinum, it is in Idaho Springs and i pick it up Tues. Wyane hooked me up with his dealership. He is tuning, egr delets, No limit intake, ccv reroute and a 5" exhaust.
Future plans are a 66vgt and 750hp, no more than that.
"]
[/URL][
28623_zps8tymzi9p.jpg
"]
28623_zps8tymzi9p.jpg
[/URL]

Beautiful truck.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Beautiful new truck Erik! Been looking for a Bronze Fire Plat lately, I'm in love with that color.

And sucks about your other truck, but no doubt Morgan will take care of it and you. It will be done right.

pog

Reaction score
morgan's too busy picking up 1k dollar tabs at chip n dales. sweet new truck though

Reaction score
Unfortunately when a shop tells you that simultaneously the front cover, rear cover and oil pan start leaking at the same time you have to question what they are talking about. With some of the other information I've found out about what has happened I suggested for Eric just to bring it here. It seems there is an issue with the final assembly of the outside engine parts put on the long block when installed in the truck. To me it seems like it probably has a turbo leaking and running in the valley and running down.

Plus Erik has couple Trans that need fixed including the one in the truck.

By the time he pays to ship two separate transmissions to be fixed he isnot much further from just getting the whole thing here so we can see what's going on with the rest of the truck. I'm tired of the stories and issues that keep popping up so I made the suggestion to get it here. Instead of spending the next 6 months back and fourth somewhere else.

Erik deserves to have his truck done and not have to deal with all these little issues. That way he can drive the 6.4 while we do cool stuff to the 6.7!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Unfortunately when a shop tells you that simultaneously the front cover, rear cover and oil pan start leaking at the same time you have to question what they are talking about. With some of the other information I've found out about what has happened I suggested for Eric just to bring it here. It seems there is an issue with the final assembly of the outside engine parts put on the long block when installed in the truck. To me it seems like it probably has a turbo leaking and running in the valley and running down.

Plus Erik has couple Trans that need fixed including the one in the truck.

By the time he pays to ship two separate transmissions to be fixed he isnot much further from just getting the whole thing here so we can see what's going on with the rest of the truck. I'm tired of the stories and issues that keep popping up so I made the suggestion to get it here. Instead of spending the next 6 months back and fourth somewhere else.

Erik deserves to have his truck done and not have to deal with all these little issues. That way he can drive the 6.4 while we do cool stuff to the 6.7!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I am sick of this whole situation. I don't know how all these things start leaking at once either. Then they say some of bolts were loose here etc.

Latest posts

Members online