Updated pics! Level kit 35s etc..

6L strokin

Reaction score
Well thanks to hanging out with Jesse ive been spending a bunch of $$ and making some nice transformations to the truck lately...!! LOL
See if I can remember everything...

Already had the afe intake
....................5" exhaust
...................H&S xrt pro
...................lots of custom paint & powdercoat

New mods
black pc ford steps
20x9 bmf novi
325/60R20 hankook dynapro atm
2.5" level kit
4.5" rear blocks
Top gun customz dual steering stabilizer w/bilsteins

waiting to be installed
set of airbags w/digital controller
Nfab light bar

blackandwhite2.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

reflections.jpg

focus.jpg

2011color.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Truck is looking great.

Truck looks good Darin!!! Let me know how you like those tires, I'm going to be needing a set soon for my new truck.

-French

I have the same size....also on 20x9 BMFs. They are wearing well on my truck. Ride great too...

TripleE44

Reaction score
Looking good man, all you guys with leveled/stock height truck with nice wheel & tire set-up are making me consider going back down.....

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Truck looks great man!!
How was it installing the shorty antenna?

Easy pull the rubber piece out drill it a little and slide the rubber pice back over. Darin did not put his rubber piece back on. I drilled mine out a little and installed it over the short antenna.

6L strokin

Reaction score
Truck looks good Darin!!! Let me know how you like those tires, I'm going to be needing a set soon for my new truck.

-French

so far im loving em... they ride great, quiet, supposed to get good miles on em, my mpg didnt go do much, just like to pick up rocks

Looks really good, changed the whole look of the truck... i like it.

thanks man! ya them meaty tires really did it in, i love it!

Truck looks great man!!
How was it installing the shorty antenna?

thanks nate! its easy as long as your good at screwin! lol ive had that thing for 3 trucks now and just got it pc with the other stuff
Good looking trucks! You guys are fortuanate to have a great place like that to take pictures.

What kind of camera/lens setup does he use? The pics always turnout amazing!

i think he said some kind of nikon dont remember lense and stuff but it was a nice camera!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
What kind of camera/lens setup does he use? The pics always turnout amazing!

This should be a sticky on the forum lol!
He uses a Nikon D3S and a D300s with different Nikkor lenses. I love the D300s myself, I've used one for a few years now, and a good prime lenses makes all of us look like a pro ;)

Sorry for the mini derail Darin.

6L strokin

Reaction score
He uses a Nikon D3S and a D300s with different Nikkor lenses. I love the D300s myself, I've used one for a few years now, and a good prime lenses makes all of us look like a pro ;)

LOL I will allow it!! another sticky should be a couple shots of all our trucks pics in one thread when we "finish" em up haha :ford:

Lowdown89

Reaction score

Haha I tried looking at his website but it wouldnt work with the iPad.... I'm working on getting some new lenses for my canon because you are right a few new lenses can make a world of difference in pics.... Ok back to the topic of how bad ass the truck is!

Latest posts

Members online