Updated radiator hoses on 2008 trucks

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
and the 3rd hose (lower) isn't updated so you could change the o-rings or replace anyways like I did. I used a VistaPro rad instead of the Ford rad, the crimp is much beefier than my old rad so I was happier, can snap a picture for you if you would like.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Update for everyone, VistaPro didn't last a year, leaking as of last night. Lighting a fire under Mishimoto again to hurry up on the 6.4L radiator that they said was 30 days out last time this happened!

Stroked777

Reaction score
Update for everyone, VistaPro didn't last a year, leaking as of last night. Lighting a fire under Mishimoto again to hurry up on the 6.4L radiator that they said was 30 days out last time this happened!

my stock ford radiator started leaking, and in a desperate attempt to save myself some money i use that FlexSeal rubberized spray in a can and i sprayed it over the leak where the crimp was. today a year later after surviving the pressure built up inside the cooling system from blow HG, it has not leaked rom that spot since, i had to put a few coats on it over a course of a few days. i know it sounds cobed but you cant even see it if you look under the hood and the can was less that 6 bucks. but hey it worked

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
That damn Flexseal! Can't order it in canada or something, we've tried 2 computers and can't get it to process, got to find it locally, needed it for the jet ski too but just ended up doing some fiberglass instead. I have warranty on the rad luckily, made it by less than 30 days for the 1yr warranty on it so they will refund me and I can move on to the Mishimoto if they ever release it.

Latest posts

Members online