Upfitters

under construction

Reaction score
Anyone wired anything into the upfitter switches on a 2017 yet? Didn't know if anything was different or not. We picked up a 2017 F450 crew cab and chassis for work and I am installing the bed, lights and accessories starting tomorrow. Are the stubbed wires still located under the dash on the drivers side? Just looking for any helpful diagrams or advise. Thanks.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I've heard two different places from a dozen different people. So I'm curious myself. I guess there's different amperage circuits as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
I glanced around for mine when I first bought it, couldn't find them. Haven't put much effort in to it though. If you dig in to it, snap some pics if it's not too much trouble.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Anyone wired anything into the upfitter switches on a 2017 yet? Didn't know if anything was different or not. We picked up a 2017 F450 crew cab and chassis for work and I am installing the bed, lights and accessories starting tomorrow. Are the stubbed wires still located under the dash on the drivers side? Just looking for any helpful diagrams or advise. Thanks.
All the info you'll need is in the Manual,it's a handy little book

Latest posts

Members online