Upgraded to Stage 2 Barder

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my recent upgrade :evil

White white rain with stock sticks, I went with the stage 2 and I'm fairly pleased. Though I do feel I should have went with the 1.5 but food for thought later on lol

Noticed on the mountains it runs a litter higher egt when it's not building boost, which I kind of wonder if changing the shift points would help any?

I know upgrading the injectors will adjust for it, but those are a few moons away from now lol

Just curious to how many others have a stage 2 with stock sticks and which tunes you felt worked well with it. Not knocking Nate's tunes at all, I LOVE them, but I'm always tinkering lol

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
It will run a little hotter out of boost, that's always the downside to a larger turbo.. Adjusting shift points will help

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
It will run a little hotter out of boost, that's always the downside to a larger turbo.. Adjusting shift points will help

Thanks for the confirmation. I didn't get many miles on it yesterday to get a real good feel for everything. But that seemed to be the biggest thing to jump out.

Locks in at about the same speed I like to run over the mountain so maybe hitting the taul haul at the bottom of the mountain will save my egts by the time I get to the top.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.