• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Valair $500 Gift Certificate

genie144

Reaction score
I am hoping to find someone who was going to buy something from Valair and will swap this certificate for cash. I won this in the raffle yesterday to benefit Morgan Wildman. I cannot use this for my truck. I would like to swap it for cash and then will donate the majority back to Morgan.

Surely someone is buying a clutch and would like to help a great cause!

Sam

Tom S

Reaction score
I am hoping to find someone who was going to buy something from Valair and will swap this certificate for cash. I won this in the raffle yesterday to benefit Morgan Wildman. I cannot use this for my truck. I would like to swap it for cash and then will donate the majority back to Morgan.
Surely someone is buying a clutch and would like to help a great cause!

Sam

Nice I was hoping to see someone do that!

genie144

Reaction score
Guys I would like to get this into the official tally for the event. Feel free to make me an offer - the majority still goes to the Wildman Family.

Sam

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
hmmm... too bad all my money is tied up elsewhere right now. however i did send in a donation to morgan. would have rather been there

Fly By Night

Reaction score
Im getting pretty close to a final decision on a clutch, Im definatly intereste still, I just havent made up my mind yet. :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.