• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

* Vanilla Ice * 2005 f250 Lariat 4x4 Crew For Sale

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
28500. Has a brand new oem steeering box. Only driven around 300 miles other than the drive home from Tx to GA. Stored in a garage.

Tell him I've got $25k cash waiting for him, whenever he's ready. It's not quite $28.5k, but it's cold hard cash, and it's ready whenever he is. I also live 20 minutes from the AL/GA line. I've wanted this thing forever, but my stupid project car has gotten in the way and stolen all my cash. :(

Out There

Reaction score
Yes, she is officially on the market. I put a Red Head Steering box on her to tighten up the steering. I have found nothing wrong with the truck and wanted to put it back here at a realistic price. I will eventually list it locally at a higher price. Wanted to give anyone here a shot at it before listing
I have driven it only locally on the weekends a few times since bringing home. Always inside.
Have three boats and two hot rods and a Jeep also and need to thin down my toys.
This truck is so nice I hate to use it every day although there is no reason you couldn't.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Yes, she is officially on the market. I put a Red Head Steering box on her to tighten up the steering. I have found nothing wrong with the truck and wanted to put it back here at a realistic price. I will eventually list it locally at a higher price. Wanted to give anyone here a shot at it before listing
I have driven it only locally on the weekends a few times since bringing home. Always inside.
Have three boats and two hot rods and a Jeep also and need to thin down my toys.
This truck is so nice I hate to use it every day although there is no reason you couldn't.

Your wanting 28500 for the truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Out There

Reaction score
Going to list her locally at a higher price. $28,500 goes for anyone who see her here. No disappointments, I think most of you know this truck

Out There

Reaction score
Bump. Still here

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 272

Latest posts

Members online