Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

jdc753

Reaction score
So this means burnout videos tomorrow right? LOL

looking good, almost ready for that burn out video :rockon:
Jason moves quick too!

hahaha, yea we need some burnout videos to make up for the ones we didn't get when PTsuperD came back from the shop before it got sold :poke:

Truck is looking great and I can't wait to hear how its running too :evil

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just letting you know, there won't be any updates for a while. Jason had to go out of town for his day job for a week. He's gonna finish it when he gets back.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just letting you know, there won't be any updates for a while. Jason had to go out of town for his day job for a week. He's gonna finish it when he gets back.

Damn jobs always getting in the way of fun stuff!!
But, like you said, Jason is always worth the wait.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
What sucks is....I leave for Colorado on Friday...Jason gets home on Sunday. So its gonna be two more weeks til I drive it. Any burnout videos will be from Jason. Lol. He doesnt have much work left...maybe 6-8 hrs work. ..then he takes it to Gearhead to be tuned out ..

imelmo

Reaction score
What sucks is....I leave for Colorado on Friday...Jason gets home on Sunday. So its gonna be two more weeks til I drive it. Any burnout videos will be from Jason. Lol. He doesnt have much work left...maybe 6-8 hrs work. ..then he takes it to Gearhead to be tuned out ..

Well he can just work on mine instead while you're out. :D

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Can't wait to get it on the road. She's due for a complete detail too.....maybe get that done while I'm gone too...lol

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
46c4c24a-1b13-c163.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.