Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

rentstdi

Reaction score
If you get the turbo off and seperate the "egr" pipe from the y-pipe its pretty easy. Its a b!!!! trying to take it out as one piece. Those guys make some good pipes by the way

Agjake11

Reaction score
since you switched to 175's im even more interested to see how the 68 and the other intake mods you did help over the regular powermax.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Just an update. I now have two junk heads. Cracked from the heat. Can't catch a break.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
heh? i wouldn't think you drove it long enough or hard enough with the new setup to crack the heads. I'm betting they've been cracked for a while mane. I'm sure mine are too but ignorance is bliss lol. sucks man.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Not these bro. We bought these for the build to reduce downtime. Had em checked for cracks/leaks as well as new cups installed..valve job etc.

Snake

Reaction score
Damn. I can't believe they cracked that quickly. Lucky for you there's at least one member here selling heads that have supposedly been checked out.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Damn. I can't believe they cracked that quickly. Lucky for you there's at least one member here selling heads that have supposedly been checked out.

I have procured a set of new ones from Ford. :fustrate:

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'm guessing the cracked heads blew the HG?

Sent from my Motorola razr (flip phone)

Nope. Jason found #2 in the coolant. Headgaskets appears to be in tact. getting changed anyway when the heads come off...

bcpsd

Reaction score
Geez Gare, you can't catch a break or maybe you catch too many :( . Sucks either way and I hope you get it running right soon.

Latest posts

Members online