VGT actuator plug wires

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion for where to look? I have truck in my possession for a few days which I am taking advantage of... The truck has a custom compound setup installed on it 66/88 and some other fun upgrades, however what I am after is the VGT plug that would have laughed into the stock VGT a actuator. I cannot for the life of me find it in this highly modified truck, the previous owner does not recall cutting the pig tail off.

I have looked through the obvious areas where I would think it would come from but then again this thing is pretty highly modified, so where does that branch of the harness return back to?

Any suggestions for finding the darn thing? I need to get to it so I can collect some data off the signal that is out out by the ECM.

THanks!!

6.4f350

Reaction score
It comes out of the black plastic tray that crosses the intake manifold, on the driver side. Right at the front of the driver side valve cover. Same place that the EBP and cam sensor plugs come from - trace them back and you'll find it.

6.4f350

Reaction score
It's the one wrapped in heat shielding that comes out of the tray just behind the lift hook on the front of the driver side head:

CD8DD9E4-8FAD-47AE-A3C0-A9BB5C829CA3_zpsy33abizd.jpg

Latest posts

Members online