VGT Compound Build

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Lol, it's trying its best. It's feeding the oem low pressure pump and the cp3 which needs no pressure fed to it, just a volume of fuel. It's okay on the small tune but I'll probably need more pump if it ever gets turned up past 1.1ms.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol, it's trying its best. It's feeding the oem low pressure pump and the cp3 which needs no pressure fed to it, just a volume of fuel. It's okay on the small tune but I'll probably need more pump if it ever gets turned up past 1.1ms.

thats crazy , must be a 90 or so. morgan ran way more than 1.1 , did it have a different lpfs then ?

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/166895763

Appears Jared was having some trouble holding steady lol. Runs decent.

Jared has not been in the truck. If you listen careful you can hear it at 40mph breaking the tires loose when it shifts. It's was all I could do to keep it in one lane in 4wd and that was a soft launch at like 5psi then Rollin into it. Btw, that was 1500us but it didn't make it through that run before it did this

35f50413119fdef7b97f30fa18c64ab6.jpg

Low pressure light on the airdog

That's what we figured. I wonder what it's set at... Even on the big tune the stock lpfs held 30-40psi. I'm guessing the airdog sensor comes on anything under 50. Because it comes on in all tunes.

Three times its left the shop and has has it came back without a boot on it. We were able to keep it from blowing the boot off and it decided to blow it in two instead

We did a roll to 100 in 5th and it was clean at 1300 so we turned it up, 1500us has little to no haze at full tilt.... But that 90psi of boost just didn't play well with the gaskets.

When the atmo comes on, the whole truck just lifts up and tries to take flight lol.

thats crazy , must be a 90 or so. morgan ran way more than 1.1 , did it have a different lpfs then ?

It didn't have that light on it when I had it. That's part of the airdog Cody put on. I had a pressure sensor on the cts monitoring lpf and it stayed 30-40psi at wot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Fwiw, this thing is absolutely nuts. On the one 1300us roll I was able to get the camera on the gauges.... Around 82psi/96ebp.... 1.17-1 total ratio, which is phenomenal with anything making 80+ psi of boost. Not no mention less than 1500*... It's got a retarded amount of power left in it... Gonna need some o-rings first though.

gratitudefortoday

Reaction score
Fwiw, this thing is absolutely nuts. On the one 1300us roll I was able to get the camera on the gauges.... Around 82psi/96ebp.... 1.17-1 total ratio, which is phenomenal with anything making 80+ psi of boost. Not no mention less than 1500*... It's got a retarded amount of power left in it... Gonna need some o-rings first though.

FWIW, this thing is absolutely badass! I'm waiting on dual fuelers to arrive and already having that "wanting more because it's not that!" feeling.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Jared has not been in the truck. If you listen careful you can hear it at 40mph breaking the tires loose when it shifts. It's was all I could do to keep it in one lane in 4wd and that was a soft launch at like 5psi then Rollin into it. Btw, that was 1500us but it didn't make it through that run before it did this

Oh wow, I could hear the tires crying a bit.

lThat's what we figured. I wonder what it's set at... Even on the big tune the stock lpfs held 30-40psi. I'm guessing the airdog sensor comes on anything under 50. Because it comes on in all tunes.

It's set at 5 psi, it feeds the stock lpfp which feeds only the cp4 now and I'm sure holds rock solid at 60. The cp3 is probably seeing only 4-5 psi but I figure as long as it is getting enough volume of fuel it should be okay.

I could just separate the two pumps and feed the cp3 separately from a sump.. Just paranoid about making sure the cp4 gets good fuel.

Notneb

Reaction score
Dear god that's just disgusting... just foul, nasty, disgusting power... I love it!

dseitler

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Very interested in compounds to see how they spool on the bottom. Can't wait for more info and video's. Great Job!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.