Vibration under power

mclarengts

Reaction score
Hey guys it's been a little while since I posted here, but anyway. As I'm cruising once I hit about 50mph I start getting a vibration in the peddles and floor board. It's not real bad but noticeable for sure. When I hit 70mph it's worse and the truck even sounds like it's vibrating. As soon as I let off the peddle and coast everything is golden.. Smooth.. So it seems to be a problem only under power..

A little back story
About a year ago I was getting bad vibration and loosing power. I put it in the shop and the mechanic said the filter or screen in the gas tank was clogged so he cleaned it. I went to Korea for a year so the truck sat in government storage for a year. When I got it back in March I put in back in the shop to have the front passenger side hub replaced.

I don't know if any of that has to do with the vibration I'm getting now. Any help you offer will be appreciated.

Truck
2003 F250 ext cab
7.3l
179k miles

benjamindurtka

Reaction score
Any luck?
My carrier bearing on the drive shaft going bad kinda sounds like what your describing. Should be able to crawl under and see if there's a lot of play in it or not.

2001 F-250 cclb
7.3l 4x4
forged rods,
ebpv, muffler, dp80hp dd.

Latest posts

Members online