Visors

Buffalo444

Reaction score
From what I've noticed, on obs trucks it does. My trucks dash is in much better shape than a few the same year without em. Keeps the dash nice and cool so I don't have **** melt to it like I did in my 91. Lol

Sent from my LG-C900 using Board Express

davey99ps

Reaction score
They do block some sun, but even with the 1 on my obs I still did the eyebrow tint on my windshield to block more of the sun.

Slate

Reaction score
I like the look of visor's on OBS trucks. If I bought a 6.4 and it had a visor, I probably wouldn't remove it unless I painted it. But I wouldn't look for a truck with a visor lol

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I think they look way out of place, like a big wing on the back of a ricer. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings. Makes the truck look like it has an big azz forehead.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Mine really doesn't block any sun. When your sitting in it, you can only see about an inch of it. It was on my truck when I bought it though, I wouldn't pay to put one on.

Beans71086

Reaction score
You guys are harsh, but to be honest if I ever repaint this truck it will come off. To much wind noise on a 6.4, had one on my old 6.0 and I never noticed it. I still like the look of it just not the associated noise.

SevenThree

Reaction score
You guys are harsh, but to be honest if I ever repaint this truck it will come off. To much wind noise on a 6.4, had one on my old 6.0 and I never noticed it. I still like the look of it just not the associated noise.

Or I come take it off New Years.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.