Volunteers wanted

G Racing

Reaction score
If you still need people I'm in. I'm not having bad sticking issues but it does idle rough for the first 10 seconds or so when it's below 50. I also have an oil temp gauge.

Pm me your shipping info and I'll send you a pm here in a few. If your still interested let me know.

G Racing

Reaction score
Ok so here is the list that I have
03 tx pwr stroke
Vermonter
Dave
4cstr
Wojo
Six ohh
O6powerstroke

Everyone should be receiving the ar9100 next week.

06powerstroke

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, threw it in last night and drove around to cycle it through the engine. Started up this morning in 45 degrees and it was noticeably different! Usually it's rough for the first 5 seconds or so but it was like starting it up in summer! I'll report back soon to see if it's consistent.

sickslow

Reaction score
I have a 6.0 , stiction, oil temp gauge and its uper 20 degrees here at night

Edit : sorry i just seen where you have enough volunteers. How $ much is it?

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Let me know how this is working Jason, the Paps truck has horrible Stiction even after warmup.

I need a fix asap

G Racing

Reaction score
It seems to be doing pretty good in mine. I don't have any more stumbles after starting and my oil temp is down 7-10 degrees compared to what it normally is. Let me know if you want to try some.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
If it will help clear up some Stiction that would be awesome. Trucks do for an oil change, so it would be great to throw it in while I do that.

Pm me what I need to get it from you.

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
What is stiction? I've never heard of it before. From reading through this thread is it an additive in the oil? My Dad's 6.0 is horrible in the winter or even when its slightly cold. As of right now his has 15w-40 Motorcraft oil and filter. Truck has around 130k miles on it.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
What is stiction? I've never heard of it before.

From my understanding, stiction is the spool valves in the injectors sticking causing the truck to run like crap. This additive is supposed to help with this and help lower oil temps, and just all around help with the performance of whatever oil you run. I'll try to find the link to the site that helped me understand this.

4cstr

Reaction score
I received my stuff last week. Put the additive in the oil just before a hockey road trip. 40 miles out of town hit a Snowy Owl, demolishing the windshield. Limped the Ex back to town and haven't driven it since today when it went in for its new windshield. We have a long hockey trip planned for next weekend...so will be able to get a feel for it.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Hows the experiment going? I've got a guy with a 6.0 coming to me with horrible stiction to get some work done and I would like to know if we should pick this up or revx

G Racing

Reaction score
From my own experience it works just as good as rev x. No more sticking spool valves, easier cold starts and the eot is down compared to before without it.