Wanna swap your stock parts for a built truck parts

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Well. A friend of mine here in Az called me and asked if I knew anyone with a stock 2011-2014 6.7 that is looking to build their truck soon. There is a local used car dealership bought a 6.7 from the used car auction online. When they popped the hood they found a fully ******d truck with non-vgt swap, twin pumps, and larger injectors. Problem is they don't know anything about the parts and no tuner and the truck was pre-sold and the customer is not happy.

They want to trade the full non-vgt swap, secondary pump kit, and larger injectors for your stock stuff.

Deal is. They need it done by Friday 6/3. You pay for labor to swap everything and a tune for the stock once it is done to get it to run right and you get to keep all the stock parts.

I know everyone is going to ask what brand/type of parts, what size injectors, turbo, etc. I DON'T KNOW. NEITHER DOES THE DEALER. I am actually taking the long weekend but will have limited access internet/email.

Send me a PM if you are local and are interested.

PLEASE only serious inquiries. Keep in mind this needs to go down next week.

I am going to try and get some pics and post them tomorrow.

Jomax

Reaction score
How do they know it has bigger injectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score
Wish I was closer, I have all the junk that came off my truck just laying in a pile in the shed... I would love to get rid of it, but you are talking about a LOT of stuff to go back 100% stock. My truck will never wear it again.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Location is Phoenix Az

Truck is making north of 600hp. I saw it in person on an unloaded dyno with the dyno operator that had no idea what he was doing. Basically could not load the truck up enough to spool the turbo... and it still made 600hp and had TONS of fuel left over. Pretty sure it has larger injectors along with the twin high pressure fuel pump.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
What do they want to charge in labor???

I can ask that question when I get back. Or if anyone is seriously interested I can put you in touch with the mechanic/dealer.

I have no stake in this game and really don't have a lot of info. Just seeing if I can help out some friends.

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm tempted, but not. Lol as soon as that stuff is on, trans is done.

Plus I don't know how 2015 parts will swap overs.

Charlie, if you saw the truck get dynoed. Didn't you see the previous owner, or know how to get ahold of him to see exactly what's done to it?

Notneb

Reaction score
I'm tempted, but not. Lol as soon as that stuff is on, trans is done.

Plus I don't know how 2015 parts will swap overs.

Charlie, if you saw the truck get dynoed. Didn't you see the previous owner, or know how to get ahold of him to see exactly what's done to it?

Same deal, not sure the swap over for '15+, since it would need a retrofit. Sucks cuz I'd love to get a hold of duel fuelers and injectors for the price of labor...

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Too slow. Deal is gone.

To all you guys thinking they need to pay to swap the parts and give you the parts for free... LOL good luck with that.

Latest posts

Members online