Want 05 6.0 ported intake now.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Will be buying ASAP (tomorrow if possible). Vendors please post here or pm me details as to what I am getting, price and no dookie time I will be waitin for it. I don't mind a wait, I mind waiting way longer than planned.

I am going with a 68 Vgt and BD exhaust mani's so please quote for a product that works with them. Thanks to all!!

ford rules

Reaction score
Go with a WPE, looks like a great product and price as well.
That's who I'll be going through.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I get that and understand that things take time but I've only gotten one vendor that's contacted me so far so. I'm just basically looking for options other than people just telling me what to buy (I appreciate that but not the only thing I'm looking for). I would like a vendor to say hey this is what we have, here's the price and here's how long

windrunner408

Reaction score
WPE manifolds usually take 2 weeks to show up on your door step and 3 weeks if you do powder coating. Sorry but I'm not gonna post my prices here. You can go to website if you want that. We can literally do just about any color you can dream up that has a color code.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Are you sending in yours as a core or did you buy one to send in for a core?

Send mine in if needed beforehand.
WPE manifolds usually take 2 weeks to show up on your door step and 3 weeks if you do powder coating. Sorry but I'm not gonna post my prices here. You can go to website if you want that. We can literally do just about any color you can dream up that has a color code.

I did say they could PM me. Will look at your site.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.