want the most hp from my setup...who's tuning?

Strokin_4_Life

Reaction score
hey guys, iv been running $partan for 3 years now mostly on 275 and 310hp tunes, love it haven't had any problems. Is there anymore power to be made with my current setup (in my sig) with custom tunes? I'm still on stock fuel but will be installing an airdog and remove the fuel bowl in the near future. 90k on the truck.

thanks! :fordoval:

Last edited:

Lipka101

Reaction score
hey guys, iv been running $partan for 3 years now mostly on 275 and 310hp tunes, love it haven't had any problems. Is there anymore power to be made with my current setup (in my sig) with custom tunes? I'm still on stock fuel but will be installing an airdog and remove the fuel bowl in the near future. 90k on the truck.

thanks! :fordoval:
I'm not sure about gaining more power but you could have tunes customized to your liking. getting a tune custom for your setup would help alot, especially in a daily driven rig.
on another note. how long have you had your turbo setup? have any complaints?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm not sure about gaining more power but you could have tunes customized to your liking. getting a tune custom for your setup would help alot, especially in a daily driven rig.

WHS^ S partan will be coming out with custom tuning in a month or so, I run GH and love it.

Strokin_4_Life

Reaction score
on another note. how long have you had your turbo setup? have any complaints?

I was thinking running a sct and talking to eric @********** for tunes. Iv had these turbos since the beginning of this summer. So far been awesome. Lower gets, more boost, so fun on the street and sound great

Lipka101

Reaction score
I was thinking running a sct and talking to eric @********** for tunes. Iv had these turbos since the beginning of this summer. So far been awesome. Lower gets, more boost, so fun on the street and sound great
I've ran both innnovative and GH on my sct. GH takes the win. I think that's the setup I'm going with. I haven't heard anything bad about them yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pan4905

Reaction score
I ********* told me that they don't do ****** tuning anymore. I've tried g ******* and I'm not completely satisfied with it so I was going to give i ********* a shot, but was turned away.

MrMike2010

Reaction score
I've run both ******** and *******. Although gh has better daily driving characteristics, I still think ******* 310 was stronger. Unfortunately, I don't have any hard data to back that up bc I swapped to gh and a 71mm lp at the same time.

Strokin_4_Life

Reaction score
I ********* told me that they don't do ****** tuning anymore. I've tried g ******* and I'm not completely satisfied with it so I was going to give i ********* a shot, but was turned away.

oh really that's to bad....can anyone else back this up? I might just hold on to my $partan

Lipka101

Reaction score
oh really that's to bad....can anyone else back this up? I might just hold on to my $partan

Depends on the device you get. If you get a true off road device you will be fine. The deelete doesn't have to be written into the tune like the "competition" devices.

Keep the ******* and buy a used unlocked sct. The old 9625 OR's go for pretty cheap now.

Pan4905

Reaction score
I have an old pre-ban mini max.

Depends on the device you get. If you get a true off road device you will be fine. The deelete doesn't have to be written into the tune like the "competition" devices.

Keep the ******* and buy a used unlocked sct. The old 9625 OR's go for pretty cheap now.

Strokin_4_Life

Reaction score

ya that's the route I was gonna go with. hand held and keep the $partan as a monitor, just wanna make sure ********** is still making tunes.........

Latest posts

Members online