• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Want to Trade Metal Tray

madman1234509

Reaction score
I did this with my 2008, so Ill try it with this truck. Im looking to trade my metal tray that goes under the rear seats of 08-10 trucks, for the underseat storage box that comes in 11+ trucks. Ill pay to ship the tray, if you pay to ship the box. They both bolt right into both trucks without issue. If someone is interested let me know!!

madman1234509

Reaction score
The box isn't just one piece? The last one I got was one piece that covered the whole length of under the rear seats. And yes I was looking to trade the whole tray. I forgot it folded out in 2 pieces. Can you post some pictures.

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Checked my 11 one piece box and my 06 has a one piece tray... my brother has a 09 with a drivers side tray and passenger side box I'll have to ask him what he did.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Passenger side box would be the small side.... I have a full tray. Folds out in the same sections as the seats. Its like 2/3 to 1/3 . I want to trade my full tray set up for a full box. If you can post up a picture or text me 5186616004

Latest posts

Members online