• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wanted: 2008-2010 rear leaf springs

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Just like the title states, I'm looking for a pair of rear leaf springs for 2008-2010 F250/F350 4x4 for my 2005. I had converted to 08 leafs, and then later swapped to 2011 leafs when they were available. The 2011 springs are a little soft for me and I'm wanting to go back to 08-10 springs. If someone is interested in the 2011 leafs, I would be willing to make a trade. I'm in Beaumont Tx.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
I will NEVER step foot in his place again in my life. That guy is an idiot. One too many bad dealings with him in the past. Matter of fact, I've never been to him since he moved out to his new place. I gave up on him way back when he was on Nederland Ave lol.

Agjake11

Reaction score
I was going to buy a set with the PMF brackets from a buddy in houston. how soft is the ride with the 2011's?

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Its hard to describe. Don't get me wrong, they ride ride good. I may actually try some new shocks and see if it helps any. I have the old black body factory shocks on there right now. Really don't even remember where they came from or how many miles they have on them lol

Agjake11

Reaction score
Ok just trying to get an idea of what the issue actually was for wanting to go back since ill have them out here anyways in the next couple weeks.

Latest posts

Members online