• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wanted 20X10 BMF Novakanes

deiter5262

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just bought a new truck with a 6" lift and I'm taking the lift off going back to a basic level kit for multiple reasons. Looking for the best deal on a new or used set of 20X10 BMF's Novakanes. They will be going on a '03 F250.

I am located in KC, prefer not to pay ridiculous shipping cost for a set of wheels.

I know some on here can get some great deals on new Novakanes. Someone please point me in the right direction.

Kindly thank you!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just bought a new truck with a 6" lift and I'm taking the lift off going back to a basic level kit for multiple reasons. Looking for the best deal on a new or used set of 20X10 BMF's Novakanes. They will be going on a '03 F250.

I am located in KC, prefer not to pay ridiculous shipping cost for a set of wheels.

I know some on here can get some great deals on new Novakanes. Someone please point me in the right direction.

Kindly thank you!

if you don't buy dustin's id be more than glad to sell you a new set for a good price.

deiter5262

Reaction score
if you don't buy dustin's id be more than glad to sell you a new set for a good price.

thanks guys, Dustin- do you have another set of 20X10? I saw someone had a set of 20X9's here but I need that extra width on my old leaf spring truck? lol

thanks bud

deiter5262

Reaction score
Also- Sorry for the multiple replies.

I haven't been on in a couple years or so is there now a way to post pictures from your phone in threads?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.