wanting to sell afe for no limit

twitch02x

Reaction score
Wondering what I can get money wise for my afe stage 2 with a brand new dry filter. Intake only has a few thousand miles on it.

What is goin price on the no limit cai, wanting to get it now so when I swap turbo its already on

powerstroked08

Reaction score
There really needs to be a sticky on this so less people waste their money on inferior intake kits. So many guys have bought a S&B, afe, and so on, but end up finding out about the no limits and why its the ONLY good choice for these 6.4's. I made the same mistake too. And OP I sold my intake for 200 and it was a S&B if that helps. And you will love the no limits there is NO comparison.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
probaly because it wont flow as much even with the elite upgrade.

Won't it flow enough for a drop in though? I'd still rather the no limit, but since he has the AFE, it seems like it'd be the most cost effective way.

Then again, not everyone is a broke a$$ college student lol.

Slight derail, is there any update on the 6.0 intake?

NY_Mott

Reaction score
My truck came with an AFE and I made a call to get a new filter and was instructed / recommended to not waste my time and use the money towards the NoLimit CAI. Which I am happy to do.
I will say I spent a good several hours on Google, doing my HW and found nothing but amazing reviews...
I will be doing just what the OP is thinking of doing here soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Won't it flow enough for a drop in though? I'd still rather the no limit, but since he has the AFE, it seems like it'd be the most cost effective way.

Then again, not everyone is a broke a$$ college student lol.

Slight derail, is there any update on the 6.0 intake?

yeah i believe the 71mm was the point at which it began sucking in the minder, and that was with a brand new filter. my point isnt that it was severely inferior, and is a decent option for those that already have an afe, but it still limiting in the range of how far you can go.

this stuff isnt cheap, and like 08 said, everybody is just better off getting the best for a similar or better price and be done for good until you go VERY custom. i really dont want to encourage anyone to spend money that isnt necessary, just offer a one and done solution. depending on what he can sell his afe for it may still be close to a wash, or a small overall price increase. i do agree, the elite upgrade may still be the best for some folks budget.

the 6.0 intake is done, just waiting on production pieces which i should have anyday. i will start taking pre orders in the next week or so to help get the first kits out in quick order.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Exactly mike. My 75 pulled the filter minder pretty easy. It hasn't moved a bit since the no limit cai. I sold my afe stage 2 for 200 also about a year ago. Hey mike how does the no limit perform with high or max powers?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey mike how does the no limit perform with high or max powers?

i believe its the only intake other than elite's big chill that elite will warranty their the precision turbos with. with my high powers it was plenty, and worked just fine on shone's with max powers. (shone had hallers one off kit but same filter)

GSchretter

Reaction score
There really needs to be a sticky on this so less people waste their money on inferior intake kits. So many guys have bought a S&B, afe, and so on, but end up finding out about the no limits and why its the ONLY good choice for these 6.4's. I made the same mistake too. And OP I sold my intake for 200 and it was a S&B if that helps. And you will love the no limits there is NO comparison.

DING DING!!!!...
Agreed!

HD F250

Reaction score
i believe its the only intake other than elite's big chill that elite will warranty their the precision turbos with. with my high powers it was plenty, and worked just fine on shone's with max powers. (shone had hallers one off kit but same filter)

What Mikey said, it flows great on MY high powers. LOL I can't get filter minder to pull in even with my dirty filter.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

My truck came with an AFE and I made a call to get a new filter and was instructed / recommended to not waste my time and use the money towards the NoLimit CAI. Which I am happy to do.
I will say I spent a good several hours on Google, doing my HW and found nothing but amazing reviews...
I will be doing just what the OP is thinking of doing here soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DING DING!!!!...
Agreed!

yeah i think each forum needs a do's and dont's sticky. particularly highlighting banks products. LOL

twitch02x

Reaction score
Welp just posted the afe in classifieds for 250 with a brand new filter, who has the best price on a no limit

JrStroker

Reaction score
I sold my AFE stage 2 SI with a scoop for $350 5-6 months ago. Bought my Nolimit from bigrpowr right after that. Never looked back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.