water meth

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
Looking for some good info on snow performance stage 2 water meth kit and their TOW MAX kit.. which one is the better deal. Im really leaning towards the stage 2 kit since I can pick one up for 450 but is it worth it or should I just saver for the tow max?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I got a snow water meth kit. I only use it when I want it like sled pull or hard trailor pulling. Some guy on here don't like it. But cheap fuel. I would recommend not using windshield washer fluid. Get distiller water and add Heet if want.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Go with coolingmist... Swamps can hook you up or some of the other vendors.

Only thing Snows is good at is buying advertizements.

smoker00

Reaction score
Go with coolingmist... Swamps can hook you up or some of the other vendors.

Only thing Snows is good at is buying advertizements.

My nozzles, solenoids, and controller are (coolingmist).. this is who I would go with also..

I use the water for cooling proposes only not for a power adder.. so not sure on the power side I try to keep egts at 1450.. at the track

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
My nozzles, solenoids, and controller are (coolingmist).. this is who I would go with also..

I use the water for cooling proposes only not for a power adder.. so not sure on the power side I try to keep egts at 1450.. at the track

Exactly... If you are looking at water injection as a HP mod... you should stop right now.

I've run all kinds of systems over the years, been running water injection for about 10-12 years now.

At one point I was running 4 nozzles on two pumps, I am now running a single nozzle on one pump set to come on at 15psi... Its all I need to control my EGT's with current tuning and turbo set ups.

Rodslinger

Reaction score
Exactly... If you are looking at water injection as a HP mod... you should stop right now.

I've run all kinds of systems over the years, been running water injection for about 10-12 years now.

At one point I was running 4 nozzles on two pumps, I am now running a single nozzle on one pump set to come on at 15psi... Its all I need to control my EGT's with current tuning and turbo set ups.

What size nozzle are you running now compared to running the 4? I'd like to clean up my four and run just a single.

Latest posts

Members online