Water methanol?

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Anyone running water meth on a tuned / deleted truck? Banks says an extra 100 horse with their kit. Anyone have any experience on these w diesels? I had one on my 550 horse 4 banger back in the day and it dropped engine temp dramatically and cut out engine knock w advanced timing. No exp w diesel though.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Some like it, some don't. Don't ask what kit because then it's a pissing match. I have snow performance MPG max and like it. It takes a bit to get it to work right with your truck but it's worth it. Search for it and there will be a few threads on it. I run water/meth (-30 washer fluid) in the winter and straight water in the summer and I always see some EGT decrease in the truck. I went with a larger nozzle at first but then had to back down, and adjusting the boost on and off levels is the key to getting the most out of it.

I also find that different tunes react differently with it like my toe tune it comes on too soon and it actually makes the engine misfire so I just increased the boost level in which it turns on and that solves it but my performance tunes they can deal with it coming on at six PSI and then hitting the Max or second stage at like 18 psi.

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Thanks for the input brotha. Yeah honestly most of the kits are the same to me. Only part that's doffernt is how it's injected. Tow max kit looks nice though I like how it's digital. Did u see any power gains when adding the washer fluid ? That's what I used in my car , but when I had a real race id do 50/50 w real meth lol

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I really think there is more of a smoothness to it. Not a bad ass power gain. I know running 50/50 made a difference. Drag times with it on or off wee different by a lil bit consistently.

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Wonder if it " adds fuel" like bumps the octane up like it does w gasoline ? That would help the factory fuel. I'm already running out

sootie

Reaction score
if you are running out of fuel it is a pump issue. nothing short of another pump is going to give you more fuel.

Latest posts

Members online