Water pump replacement

D10Tion

Reaction score
Sitting on the side of the highway right now due to a shot water pump:( looks like I'm takin the day off work tomorrow to get my girl back on the road....anyone got a link on the water pump replacement procedure?

D10Tion

Reaction score
There's 2? Idk This things been under warranty up until a month ago so I've never touched anything. It's leakin from the driver side

D10Tion

Reaction score
So I let the truck cool down and hopped back to try and get it home...I'm now sitting in stop and go to traffic and the needle hasn't went passed half. Any ideas? When i pulled over the first time it was pegged and coolant was dripping.

Nj67

Reaction score
My primary went at 40k or 42k but the dealer covered it for me. Whole front end came off and if i remember right it took almost 5 hours

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

pdumont01

Reaction score
I've had the primary pump on the engine go bad it is on drivers side of engine.

D10Tion

Reaction score
My primary went at 40k or 42k but the dealer covered it for me. Whole front end came off and if i remember right it took almost 5 hours

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hmmm that could be it. Idk I came home and parked it and took the raptor to work for the week😈.I'm going to pull it apart when I get back to town this weekend.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Yup there is 2 water pump's

Primary (for the engine) and secondary (for the IC and EGR, transmission cooler and fuel cooler).

Latest posts

Members online