We can rebuild it

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Glad to see you made it home safe eric. I apologize for the mess on your frame. I'm going to ship you the same ccv setup thats on mal's truck on monday. Atleast I know that will get you by till a better setup is available.

Cool, thanks Mike. When I remove this one, return it to you?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Think it needs some kind of baffling in it, or something on near the valve cover.

Haller's Repair.. stand up bunch of guys.

Last edited:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Looks sick Erik. What ccv is that? Im looking into something other than that huge factory one. Im running around like dustin right now. Just turned my pipe towards the fire wall. haha

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Truck looks amazing, love the AF wheels

Thanks, those new wheels really makes the truck pop. Best appearance mod to it I think.

Looks sick Erik. What ccv is that? Im looking into something other than that huge factory one. Im running around like dustin right now. Just turned my pipe towards the fire wall. haha

I am running Rudy's ccv mod. My experience says wait for them to mod/improve it before jumping at it. For some reason my truck, even with the new motor seems to pump out more oil from the ccv than most, I may be an isolated incident. Don't know.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Right on. Is it similar to MPD's? I think im holding off until winters done here. I hate touching the truck in winter. Only washes, oil changes and fuel filters for me. haha

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I had MPD's and it was removed in favor of this set up. It has no baffling and on my truck it just made a mess. Haller's is working on a set up that they run on Mal's truck. Hopefully this will stop my problems.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I had MPD's and it was removed in favor of this set up. It has no baffling and on my truck it just made a mess. Haller's is working on a set up that they run on Mal's truck. Hopefully this will stop my problems.
You must have had some severe or not normal crankcase pressure becuase both me amd mike and few others dont have any issues with it making a mess

Latest posts

Members online