Weazfest........... Or what ever we end up calling it

dsberman94

Reaction score
Hey, that number is drive time not, sitting on the side of the road cause the truck broke time, so, the number stands

Sent from my fortress of awesome

Well I hope it only takes 42 hrs total for you to get back next fall. So that includes a little traffic as you get to civilizations.

Posted from ***itville, USA

weazel

Reaction score
I drive at night mostly to avoid traffic, I passed through SLC at 0200 on my last trip, that is the only city I encountered on that trip, due to the amount of fail involved

dsberman94

Reaction score
I drive at night mostly to avoid traffic, I passed through SLC at 0200 on my last trip, that is the only city I encountered on that trip, due to the amount of fail involved

Yea. I didn't think there were too many major traffic city's in Wyoming. Or any traffic for that matter.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Also. Starting Tuesday I have to make 2 1/2 trips from Florida to pa. 5k total miles. 1040 one way. And be ready to ride horses Monday morning.

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's not gonna be BOTB, it's gone be BOTP. Bash on the pasture, the BOTB of the north. Lol

weazel

Reaction score
It's gonna be a blast I'm guessing, get a bunch o idiot truck guys together in a field and no good can come of it..... Or can it

Latest posts

Members online