webb06 official build thread

sootie

Reaction score
did you ask morgan about his rods? they are mighty purty pieces...

webb06

Reaction score
sadly this truck is still just sitting in the shop waiting for the engine to come out.....there has been no time to work on it at all. we have been HAMMERED busy with customer's truck. hopefully within this next month i can get the engine out of it and get started.

deadline is may 9th....thats when the local drag and dyno day is....

also im considering going with a garrett gtx4202r charger. anybody has experience with one? is it overkill or a waste of money?

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
sadly this truck is still just sitting in the shop waiting for the engine to come out.....there has been no time to work on it at all. we have been HAMMERED busy with customer's truck. hopefully within this next month i can get the engine out of it and get started.

deadline is may 9th....thats when the local drag and dyno day is....

also im considering going with a garrett gtx4202r charger. anybody has experience with one? is it overkill or a waste of money?

I don't think the gtx is complimentary as a single turbo. much more effective in a twin setup .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Suggestions then?

well, a billet gt4202R or similar precision with a tight housing for spoolup , and a gate. I'm gonna run something similar on my 6.7 , with a looser housing because the 6.7 will spool it , and keep a tight housing on standby in case its laggy. on a 6.4 it should be 850 - 900 and spool decent being ball bearing .

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I know Craig deals with them I'm not 100% sure on pricing. It wasn't stupid expensive with a billet wheel but I don't have a race cover

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
It's not custom by any means it's just not a box charger that borg offers on there line it has to be pieces together and dig between the lines

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.