Well.... Back at the dealership again.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Hey Project 9 i saw your new ride! That thing is nice! If i had to do it again thats the truck i would choose for sure!

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Hey Project 9 i saw your new ride! That thing is nice! If i had to do it again thats the truck i would choose for sure!

Thanks man I appreciate it. Looking forward to putting my lil twist on it and making it "me".

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Uhhhh well still at the dealer, i guess they can't find a steering box or something. He has it all torn apart and no parts to replace with. He is supposed to be updating me soon. Man i hate driving this dodge 1500 loaner around. haha.

BFT

Reaction score
What year are these happening to? I have 70k+ and mine is still good (08 with a build date of 05/07)

CDUBYA

Reaction score
mine is an 08.

But it must be happening to a bunch of these because i was just told that they are on National backorder. does anyone know if this is true?

BFT

Reaction score
I know at one point my reservoir was low and was making a whiny noise. I guess just pay attention to your fluids or it can dry out the oump

CDUBYA

Reaction score
my pump wasnt bad..... yet it was just leaking all over the place thats how i knew it was going bad, it started making a little bit of noise as well.

You mean just check the power steering fluid reservoir correct?

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Well the box wont be in till Friday at the soonest so it looks like my truck will be at Ford until next week sometime! I am thinking i better go check on it and make sure its not out sitting in the rain.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Haha well dealer called me said they had the truck finished, i guess the part got there on the magic plane or something. Go to pick it up, drive it about 5 miles to my office, there is power steering fluid everywhere and my fricken steering wheel is cocked to the right when i drive straight about 15 degrees, WTF???

I call the guy back and left him a message, waiting to hear back.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear about that. I hate getting something back when its "ready" and its not ready...

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah i know, i was so excited to get it back too haha. look slike its gong back int he morning! im sure they will get if fixed, it shouldnt be to hard.

Latest posts

Members online