Well here she is at 10" What you think?

ajfetterman

Reaction score
Im not a big lift guy, but Im old.

You make your pregnant wife get in that thing? Poor girl. Gonna suck climbing up there to put your baby in a car seat.LOLLOL

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Axle is good, i think its just the angle of that pic. Also that pic makes the back end look a little bigger i think. The front is actually a half inch bigger so its just about right.

I have amp steps as well so my wife can get in easy enough haha. I can lift her if there is ever a problem! lol.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Rides really good actually. Much better then that floaty boat feel that it had when stock. The bilsteins really do a good job.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Looks outstanding! And, I agree with everyone else. The 37s look great under it.
How much bigger could you go, if you decide to? 38s? Doesn't look like 40s would clear?

Juniorf250

Reaction score
Axle is good, i think its just the angle of that pic. Also that pic makes the back end look a little bigger i think. The front is actually a half inch bigger so its just about right.

When I had my pure lift installed my axle was about in the same position as yours. It bugged me so I had the arms adjusted to center the axle.

Our trucks look like twins except for the rims and tires lol! I have 38's.

IMG_2679.jpg

CDUBYA

Reaction score
^^^ Nice truck! Looks good.
When i go with my 4 link system in the future it will probably move the axle if it is off but when i sit and stare at it there doesnt seem to be a problem so who knows.

Juniorf250

Reaction score
Thanks! What traction bars did you get? I've been looking around for a set. I wanted the OUO ones but it wouldn't match the 4link arms.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Precision Metal Fabrication. Good stuff! Get with Trevor is the owner and a great dude! They are a vendor on the forum here.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
BTW... Traction bars go on tomorrow and i will try and get some more pics!

Latest posts

Members online