Went too hard at the track last weekend lol

Kyle308

Reaction score
Hey guys just want to share my weekend carnage haha. i went to the nebraska diesel show ran my truck 1/4 ran it hard its a 03 6.0 studded with erics tunning. ran a 13.7 my best time better then i was hopping for. well tuesday i started hearing a squeak coming from what sounded like my turbo. check the turbo tons of shaft play wheel was hitting the housing. Also on tuesday i noticed my tranny was taking long to go into gear. Then this morning on my way to the shop it could not decide what gear it wanted to be in shifting all over down shifting from 4th to 2nd hard! checked the fluid checked for codes nothing. went home for lunch came to a light it was stuck in 4th. tried to shift manually it finaly slammed into first but felt like it was bound up so i forced it home now it doesnt move haha. So now im going to pull it and build it to handle high hp so i can beat on it at the track without this happening again!! i was getting ready to buy some new injectors and a barder charger but those will be on hold til i build my trans now!!! what do you guys use for clutches? Luckily my best friend owns a transmission shop in colorado so ill pull it out and take it down there we will build it there! I just want yalls opinion on what parts and clutches to use what works best?

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I have a low mileage Barder stage 2 for sale.

It would be great to have all the parts ready to go in at once...

Kyle308

Reaction score
Knitter- pm sent!

Six_slow- That's what I was leaning towards for sure. I was just curious what people on here are running. I'll probably go with a billet input and reverse low hub and bilet triple disc I don't wanna pull it out again! Haha

swinky

Reaction score
Knitter- pm sent!

Six_slow- That's what I was leaning towards for sure. I was just curious what people on here are running. I'll probably go with a billet input and reverse low hub and bilet triple disc I don't wanna pull it out again! Haha
If you're planning on doing a regulated return it's easy with the trans out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Kyle308

Reaction score
Here is a few pics from running last weekend! repping the PSA sticker!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 72

sootie

Reaction score
raybestos gpz like cody said. maybe grab some Gear Head tunes so your new trans lasts a little longer...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.