What Do Ya Think Of This Turbo????

windrunner408

Reaction score
Much like ATS, I have not heard hardly anything about Turbonetics Turbos (good or bad). I saw this forsale and it seems like a really good price since it includes an install kit (yes I have seen the thread started by dieselcraft and would be aware of the potential problem to watch out for). I was wondering what you all thought of it. It is a ball bearing turbo but I dont know what the specs are on one of these to know as to what extent it would work for me.

http://www.xtremediesel.com/turboneticstorque-masterturboupgrade15180.aspx

Countryboy07

Reaction score
The turbo is 58mm... I ran one on my 6.0 and loved it! I didn't have a single problem with installing it and ran it with stock injectors and a loony tune from Viv. Would boost up much like a stock turbo and sounded awesome! IIRC, it would start building boost around 1,300 RPM and topped out around 40psi with stock injectors.

-French

windrunner408

Reaction score
Hey thanks man for info. 58mm is probably a little too small for me to justify buying a new turbo to use as a single with 190cc injectors. Ok well thanks again.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Yea I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I am thinking either 62 or 64mm but not sure yet.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.