What do you consider "hard daily driving"

johnp115

Reaction score
In all seriousness, what do you consider "beaten on daily" "hard daily driving" "daily abuse" ect... A lot of people refer to some way describing that and that can vary greatly from person to person.. I'm about 120% sure what I consider hard daily driving on my truck is completely different than some of y'all so....

What do you all consider hard daily driving or however you want to describe it?

Badland

Reaction score
What I've always thought was driving like a police car is driving it hard quick turns and slamming the throttle constantly from evey light,stop sign or lane change

Just my .02

NY_Mott

Reaction score
This topic really interests me....
I hope to take a ride with someone who has a truck similar to mine one day, and see how they drive and what they consider normal vs beating it.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm with softie. At least 50% throttle.. .. Once it's warm. I floor it on the on ramp and cruise at 85-90 mph.... :pullover:

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
i break the tires loose atleast once a day, put the pedal to 75%-floor atleast 3-4 times a day. take off from stops/light at about 30-40% pedal all the time. i drive about 50-70 miles a day around baltimore. in the city.

dsberman94

Reaction score
i break the tires loose atleast once a day, put the pedal to 75%-floor atleast 3-4 times a day. take off from stops/light at about 30-40% pedal all the time. i drive about 50-70 miles a day around baltimore. in the city.

That's just aggravation making it's way out through your right foot.

Latest posts

Members online