what do you think is going on?

Arisley

Reaction score
Depends on where you live. Around here I can keep up with most vehicles. Usually when I get beat, it's not by a little bit, I get spanked.

It is fun passing a Charger while getting a little bit sideways though.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

lmao. Indeed, i can imagine it is.

I can do that too.....

..... in the snow. This summer the trucks going under the knife though so we'll see what happens.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Depends on where you live. Around here I can keep up with most vehicles. Usually when I get beat, it's not by a little bit, I get spanked.

i should have said that its just about wherever i go... and the same.. if i get beat its by a lot.... it is funny to watch all those guys eyes that drive the sports cars when your messing around and they cant get away from you...

live life full throttle

DocBar

Reaction score

That's too funny. I beat an early Nova and Challenger down the PCH this weekend. They didn't like the smoke but were much impressed with the HP and speed for an #8200 truck. I just happened to have David's chip in at the time. It's quite a bit smokier and stronger than Matt's- by about 75 rwhp.

Latest posts

Members online