What Do You Tow?

krawlerhauler18

Reaction score
my toy and trailer....
IMG_20110716_153540.jpg

no pics of it behind my current tow rig, hope to hook it up not long after I get back home from deployment (just a few more weeks!!:blitzed:)

Brian

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I see some air bags or the R4 tek kit in my near future

I put air bags on mine first thing as well, I hate when a truck squats. I am not sure how well most of the bag systems will work with your taller block though, My firestone system (inside the leaf spring not on top of it) is maxed out on height with just my F-350 block. When I go to a taller block in the rear I will have PMF make me one with a mount on the block for my air bags. BTW the icon kit from your friend is installed and rides great :thumbup:

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Torches are your friend LOL
Not in a stubble field when its been over 100* every day this month LOL
Put the back wheels on a car dolly and tow it that way.

That ain't a bad idea...I would need to figure out how to get the header off with it being inoperable...a guy offered 2k cash money for it so I might just let him fark with it so I don't have to.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I put air bags on mine first thing as well, I hate when a truck squats. I am not sure how well most of the bag systems will work with your taller block though, My firestone system (inside the leaf spring not on top of it) is maxed out on height with just my F-350 block. When I go to a taller block in the rear I will have PMF make me one with a mount on the block for my air bags. BTW the icon kit from your friend is installed and rides great :thumbup:

I've been told the R4 tek kit will work with trucks that are lifted and I really like the thought of a full air ride rear suspension so I'm leaning that way pretty hard so I'll keep you updated as I go along

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I've been told the R4 tek kit will work with trucks that are lifted and I really like the thought of a full air ride rear suspension so I'm leaning that way pretty hard so I'll keep you updated as I go along

Here is something to look at
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...80-firestone-r4tech-suspension-downgrade.html

I know your not a member there but hopefully all that works. There doesn't seem to be many guys with it on there truck yet for more reviews though.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Here is something to look at
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...80-firestone-r4tech-suspension-downgrade.html

I know your not a member there but hopefully all that works. There doesn't seem to be many guys with it on there truck yet for more reviews though.

Doesn't look like that guy likes his. I think it's a good kit I just want to see it when it's installed on the truck, ride in a truck with it unloaded and with it loaded. That's really what's holding me up from doing it

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Picked up my new goose neck today

30ft 20K with a hydraulic dovetail(21+9) and 2 speed jacks. The dove will lift 8K
2012-07-24_15-27-00_243.jpg
2012-07-24_15-26-31_43.jpg

Stroked550

Reaction score
aee740a3-27f3-89e6.jpg
Tree cleanup from last week

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343170422378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343170422378.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts