What else causes romps and very low power on first startup?

Carolina444

Reaction score
Truck just started a hard 3or 4 romp on first startup of the day. Temps are not cold 45-50*. 15w40 oil is new. Didn't have time to warm truck up today and it didn't have enough power to back out of my somewhat Steep driveway. What do I need to check?

Carolina444

Reaction score
Lincolnlocker I got some data today.. Pm me your email so I can send you the info and have you take a look. I'm not 100% where all the values should be at.

equalizier

Reaction score
does your truck run better after it warms up if so your oil is a tad to thick and its delaying the fuel being injected causing the no power effect.have your solinoids been modified on the hot side.if not all you have to do is your machine shop to cut a groove on the hot side.this gives the oil a place to drain off the end of the spool valve and eliminating the suction pocket that is created because of the thicker oil.

Carolina444

Reaction score
does your truck run better after it warms up if so your oil is a tad to thick and its delaying the fuel being injected causing the no power effect.have your solinoids been modified on the hot side.if not all you have to do is your machine shop to cut a groove on the hot side.this gives the oil a place to drain off the end of the spool valve and eliminating the suction pocket that is created because of the thicker oil.

It always runs better warm but it's never had the romps and severely low power like it does now. It's in the mid 50's at night. It never romped in the winter at 20* or colder

Latest posts

Members online