What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
08 consoles work fine if you have the right parts... the 6.4 KR's came with front/rear seats/consoles

I should have specified. Wouldn't work without it's own special console and base. I'm not sure that people who have been seeing this and saying they can do it easily understand that it's a different console than the front.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
roger that, you would need a rear console for the rear, obv. and not sure how well the arm rests would play with the higher console... and rear 08 consoles only came in a color tan not available in the 6.0 trucks...

but I digress ;)

dsberman94

Reaction score
roger that, you would need a rear console for the rear, obv. and not sure how well the arm rests would play with the higher console... and rear 08 consoles only came in a color tan not available in the 6.0 trucks...

but I digress ;)

I'm tempted to play with armrests. Maybe if I get bored one day. I wish they did have armrests. But oh well.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I should have specified. Wouldn't work without it's own special console and base. I'm not sure that people who have been seeing this and saying they can do it easily understand that it's a different console than the front.

It's actually the same console as the front uses. It just sits on a special base which the front does not have. The consoles themselves are interchangeable. I'll bet you could get that base piece from ford out of an 08-10 kr and run an 08 console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcassens

Reaction score
Added forward facing flood lights and built some front mudflaps.

03CC55BE-B141-42D6-97A0-392684B0178D_zpsqz28un0q.jpg

CD277B5C-2138-4905-AF72-96CD7700B68A_zps8lzjf8pq.jpg
got any night pics of them lit up

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's actually the same console as the front uses. It just sits on a special base which the front does not have. The consoles themselves are interchangeable. I'll bet you could get that base piece from ford out of an 08-10 kr and run an 08 console

I'll have to look. It looks like the very bottom of them is different. The front contours to the hump in the floor and the back one is flat on the bottom.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll have to look. It looks like the very bottom of them is different. The front contours to the hump in the floor and the back one is flat on the bottom.

If they are the same as KR quad buckets, which they most likely are, the consoles are interchangeable. Ask me how I know...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Like Josh said, they sit on a special base. It'd be great if there was a kit or something to do quad buckets in any truck. Even if it's just the mount that the seats go on and the console adaptor. Then grab some front buckets, re-cover them if necessary and enjoy.

Quad buckets are the chit. I've seen 2 trucks in person with them. And I do want.

Still wish I could've gotten that Kr…

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Like Josh said, they sit on a special base. It'd be great if there was a kit or something to do quad buckets in any truck. Even if it's just the mount that the seats go on and the console adaptor. Then grab some front buckets, re-cover them if necessary and enjoy.

Quad buckets are the chit. I've seen 2 trucks in person with them. And I do want.

Sometimes I wish I had a bench instead of quads. It can be annoying at times :lookaround:

dsberman94

Reaction score

I'm working in getting part#s myself and in gonna pm sunrise to see if they have any and how many if them. Then guys can buy them. Front seats look like they will bolt right on once all the mounts are removed. And the console base.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Lol I bet…but I'd still rather quads…

I wish I had a Kr, so if I found someone with quads, I could swap them :/

They are great if you are riding back there, but other than that they blow at times

I sold my quad bucket setup... it's pimp, but the rear bench is just more functional IMO :eek:

See he gets it

Latest posts

Members online