What have you done to your powerstroke today?

08Monster

Reaction score
I can bring my own logs. ;) Haha it was a struggle but we hammered it out in record time

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

6speedsd

Reaction score
Yea, but seems worse looking at it and not being able to drive it. If it wasn't there to look at everyday it would be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taterthedog

Reaction score
Pulled the injectors out of my OBS engine that was on the stand. Going to drop them off at MPD next week to get made into something cool.
du4era4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
At least you walked by it. I thought about mine sitting in the body shop today... LOL

How much longer is that thing gonna be there. I've seen them completely stripped and completely recolored in what seems to be a shorter timeframe than I've been hearing about yours being at a body shop.

Posted while doing something dumb.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
How much longer is that thing gonna be there. I've seen them completely stripped and completely recolored in what seems to be a shorter timeframe than I've been hearing about yours being at a body shop.

I dropped it off a month ago from sunday. The roof panel just got here this week. So I guess they have to do the roof, the hood and the fenders still. All the PDR work is done on the rest they said. Another 2 weeks hopefully. The parts keep stacking up :)

dsberman94

Reaction score
I dropped it off a month ago from sunday. The roof panel just got here this week. So I guess they have to do the roof, the hood and the fenders still. All the PDR work is done on the rest they said. Another 2 weeks hopefully. The parts keep stacking up :)

Wth was wrong with the original roof, hood and fenders?

dsberman94

Reaction score
They looked like someone spent 3hrs wailing on them with a ball peen hammer.... Hail kills man!

That chit sucks. I haven't had hail big enough to leave dents in even cheap, flimsy vehicles all my life so far. Must have been some big hail to dent heavy steel.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
That chit sucks. I haven't had hail big enough to leave dents in even cheap, flimsy vehicles all my life so far. Must have been some big hail to dent heavy steel.

Oh it was nuts. I think the only thing that stopped my windshield from caving in was the tint... There were hundreds if not thousands of cars in my area with every single window blown out. The local Mercedes dealership faced total loss on nearly every new car on their lot.. unreal

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh it was nuts. I think the only thing that stopped my windshield from caving in was the tint... There were hundreds if not thousands of cars in my area with every single window blown out. The local Mercedes dealership faced total loss on nearly every new car on their lot.. unreal

That's nuts. And to think it was only a couple hours west. What was the shop bill for the truck? My little tree incident got a $4000 estimate. Still not fixed. Waiting for a deer to help.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Over $9000

Wallet or insurance? Hopefully it all comes out good. And the work is good. I wish I would have known, I would have had you come here to the shop my friends family owns. Some of their paint work comes out, IMO, better than factory. A human am hand and eye can see more than the robot spraying it at the factory. Extra coat in places that seem prone to chipping and what not. Only shop I'll trust with my truck is them.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Wallet or insurance? Hopefully it all comes out good. And the work is good. I wish I would have known, I would have had you come here to the shop my friends family owns. Some of their paint work comes out, IMO, better than factory. A human am hand and eye can see more than the robot spraying it at the factory. Extra coat in places that seem prone to chipping and what not. Only shop I'll trust with my truck is them.

Insurance. Duh! It is at a high end shop. Most of their clientele drives porsches and ferraris... I have full confidence in the work being done.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Insurance. Duh! It is at a high end shop. Most of their clientele drives porsches and ferraris... I have full confidence in the work being done.

Awesome. Most of the stuff this shop does is high end also. BMWs, Ferraris, a bunch if porches, and a lot of custom cars and expensive paint. The most expensive job I've heard of that they've done was on a tiny little hot rod body and fenders and the paint alone cost $10k, it was house of colors orange. They have a 40s mercury with a worked 350 and it's on air bags, and a Rolls phantom that was built on a different cars frame. They made all the panels for it and it was their wedding car. Thing is sweet and hauls azz. Glad it'll be done right for ya though. Going up instead of low now, right?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Awesome. Most of the stuff this shop does is high end also. BMWs, Ferraris, a bunch if porches, and a lot of custom cars and expensive paint. The most expensive job I've heard of that they've done was on a tiny little hot rod body and fenders and the paint alone cost $10k, it was house of colors orange. They have a 40s mercury with a worked 350 and it's on air bags, and a Rolls phantom that was built on a different cars frame. They made all the panels for it and it was their wedding car. Thing is sweet and hauls azz. Glad it'll be done right for ya though. Going up instead of low now, right?

Yep. Excited to get it back. Lift kit and tires are sitting in the shop. Just waiting on some new wheels

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.